Monday, May 17, 2010

- secure the border

I am disgusted at how our individual states are being forced to "battle" against the federal government, but I am more upset by the fact that so many states and the feds refuse to enforce their own laws.  I don't understand how we have gotten to the point where it is wrong to defend ourselves, where we are not willing to stand for any real principals, and where men are so eager to point their finger without having done something so simple like read a 10 page bill.  I spent most of my life in Southern California and I can assure you that despite all of California's other utterly stupid policies, the illegal immigration problem is a real problem.  You do not want this to become a problem in your state, because it will bankrupt you too; in addition to causing your crime rate to rise.

ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment