Friday, May 21, 2010

Well, it has come down to this…

I have decided to cease writing posts on this blog.  When I started this blog it was only supposed to be related to the happenings on the farm, but I cannot seem to avoid commenting on political and news stories.  As previously posted, I gave in a while back and created Facebook and Twitter accounts; in short, all of my future social networking will not include a blog.

I have a Facebook page (Jacob Phillips) which will include my opinions/comments as well as miscellaneous activities of my personal life.  I have a business Facebook page (Liberty Pastures) and Twitter page which will focus on our farm operation.  As a note, you will need a account to view my Facebook pages, but you do not need an account to follow us on Twitter. 

If you happen to be technically challenged [anybody over the age of 50, specifically my parents  :-) ] or are intimidated by Facebook/Twitter, you don’t need to be; if you want assistance on getting it all set-up just let me know and I’ll walk you through it.  You can even have the updates sent directly to your e-mail or cell phone.
ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment