Saturday, April 24, 2010

- i gave in, big time

Well, as the title states; I gave in...  The Marine Corps motto is Semper Fidelis (Latin for Always Faithful) one of our "unofficial" mottos is Semper Gumby (always remain flexible and open to change).

Despite my consistent protests against them, I decided to go ahead and create a Twitter account and a Facebook page (you do need to have your own Titter/Facebook accounts).  Sometimes I tweet/post a few times each day about the simple things that I am doing around the farm and sometimes I won't post anything for several days.  Much like the blog, I hope that these additions will allow our family and friends to feel more connected and have a better idea of what we are doing.  Oh yeah, I also hope it will bring in a few customers and keep us connected with our existing customers.

What can I say?  I am a stubborn man, but I am not afraid to make changes when necessary.  I also have to admit that I am having a little fun with the new pages, I look forward to hearing from some of you via Twitter or FB.


ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment