Monday, January 25, 2010

- way too much logic


I just got this in an e-mail from my father and I thought I'd share it with you all.   As I told him, it makes so much sense that even if it were to be formally introduced, it would NEVER get passed and ratified...  It is nice to dream a little though.  It would cross party lines and if it were added as an amendment, I think it would solve most of our nation's problems.

-- Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States  Constitution --
      
"Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives; and Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States ."





ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment