Thursday, March 11, 2010

- custom wooden tote

A while back I made a few very simple wooden totes to use around the farm, but I wanted something more exquisite.  Since I can make functional, but not visually appealing, wood products I contacted my buddy (Jim) and told him of my idea.  All it took was a simple sketch and a few e-mails and he was able to create a wonderful gift that I had sent to my brother for his birthday.

Jim, being the generous man he is, decided to surprise me with a custom tote as a gift for me.  As you can see it is a work of art, yet at the same time it has proven to be durable and simply handy to have around.  I initially intended to use it as a means of carrying miscellaneous hand tools around the property, but have opted to use it as the farm animal medical kit.  I am sure he would love to make one for you; your imagination is the limit when it comes to having these types of custom creations made by Gathering Wood.


ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment